The bubl is a CE approved, type II barrier face mask with 60 replacement filters- 98% BFE (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency).
Perfect if you wear glasses: "Received my bubl mask yesterday, as a hairdresser that wears glasses all masks made me claustrophobic and glasses streamed up. Wearing my mask today fab!!!! Thank You 5*"
- Glasses - Will not steam up your glasses!
- Changeable Filters (tested to BS EN 14683: 2019) - The double filters can be changed daily. They simply twist and pop out. Each pair of filters offer 8hrs. Filters are provided in a perforated sheet.
- Ergonomically Designed - Made from a flexible, Type II polymer that fits snugly around the bridge of the nose, cheeks, and chin. The shape of the mask is naturally ergonomic - based on how people instinctively cup their hands to protect their nose and mouth.
- 100% Reusable - Easily cleaned. The main body of the mask can be sterilised with spray or steam.
- Transparent Visibility - The bubl masks are transparent, allowing for natural, empathetic communication by reducing barriers that are caused by traditional masks. You can see facial expressions, emotions and catch visual cues.
- Cost effective - After 1st months purchase, replacement filters are 33p a day if you use them 8 hours a day.
- EZ Adjustable Fit - Elastic straps are adjustable for fit and comfort with head strap adaptor to protect ears.
- Made in the UK - Proud to be manufactured in the UK and support and protect key frontline workers throughout the Covid-19 pandemic.
- EU Declaration of Conformity Certificate
For bulk orders please contact email@example.com